PaperOne copier paper
PAPER ONE A4 COPIER PAPER | PaperOne copier | PaperOne paper
This PEFC-certified PaperOne™ Copier has exceptional formation and smoothness to ensure consistent and problem-free copying for the most demanding printing and copying requirementssmoothness to ensure consistent and problem-free copying for the most demanding printing and copying requirement. Engineered for high speed and high volume copying.
ProDigi™ HD Print Technology helps preserve printer drums with less surface abrasion compared to regular copy papers. PaperOne™ Copier is available in a variety of sizes and basic weights for today’s modern copy equipment.
Print & Usage Area
– Xerographic Laser monochrome and color printing
– Pigmented inkjet printers and copiers.
– Examples of usage areas are high volume course books, notes, flyers, leaflets, draft reports, and regular home & office printing, etc.
-100% renewable fibers from PEFC
-Certified plantations (For more info, please visit www.pefc.org)
– Superb duplex (double-sided) printing with little/no show-through
– Great print contrast and clarity
– Trouble-free performance, jam-free
– Enhanced surface technology for better color inkjet/laser printing
Features Of A4 Paper Paper 80Gsm :
Substance G/M2 80 + – 2.5
– Substance Variation Cd
– Thickness Difference Cd % Equal To/Below 10
– Brightness % 100-102
– Opacity % Equal To/Below 90
– Breaking Length Average M Equal To/Above 3200 8 Smoothness Average Of Two Sides G 20-25 Variation Of Two Sides % Equal To/Below 30
– Surface Absorbing Weight G/M2 Equal To/Below 30
– Shrinking Variation Cd % Equal To/Below 2.8
– Folding Endurance Cd Times Equal To/More Than 15
– Dirt (0.2-1.5 Mm2) Point/M2 Equal To/Below 65 More Than. 5Mm2 0
– Moisture Content % 4.5-6.0
– Ash % Equal To/Below 16.0
– Sizing Mm Equal To/More Than 0.75Mm
– Brightness : 100%
– Whiteness: Cie 167
– Thickness: 110 Um
– Opacity: 95%
– Roughness: 140 Ml/Min
– Sheets/Reem: 500 Sheets
– Quality / Safety Certification
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE DUE TO THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS
– Moisture Control – Makes the sheets stay flat in the copier and enhances tunability.
There are no reviews yet.